Radiant Abacus Jaipur Center offers a unique and internationally proven curriculum for Mental Math Radiant Abacus Jaipur Center has been educating children in the Jaipur since 2016. Our vision is to improve self-confidence and competitiveness of Indian children by providing them with skills and experience to enjoy success in math.
Abacus Jaipur Center core values are:
- Put your children first
- Make it fun for them to learn
- Measure our success by their success
Abacus is an instrument that was invented some 2500 years ago primarily in China, which later on spread through countries like Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia etc. It was used in the ancient times for calculating numbers through basic arithmetic system. It has now been proven as a complete brain development tool over last two decades.
Abacus became popular over the world after being transformed from a calculating instrument into a system having immense power to benefit children of small ages by expanding the brain usage, in addition to making maths learning easy and effective.
This facilitates the functioning of “The whole brain” and helps in added intellect.
- Visualization: Abacus users simply visualize an image of abacus in their head. They do not replace the image into words. This difference can be seen clearly in the EEGs.
- Concentration: Abacus training on children in the classroom. The study indicated that increased concentration of the abacus students was one of the pre-dominating effects of the training program.
- Logical reasoning: Advanced abacus learners were found to have received desirable effects in solving certain types of mathematical problems compared to non-abacus learners. In addition, a positive effect was seen, not only in mathematical problems with integers and decimals.
- Photographic memory: The beneficial effect of abacus training is the improvement in memory. It can be speculated that the training to obtain the abacus image visually had the effect of making students sensitive towards spatial arrangement or enhanced photographic memory
- Recall some abacus experts use their ability for memorizing whole page of textbook or years in history. The ability developed by abacus can be used effectively in different ways” such as the capability to recall.
Abacus Jaipur Center is a child development program based on Visual Arithmetic and Abacus that boosts brainpower in children aged 4-13 years. Along with strengthening math skills.
The Abacus Jaipur Center approach promotes whole brain development and establishes foundation building blocks like memory, concentration, creativity and problem solving – core skills that inspire greater confidence and success in all subject areas and in life.